2016. november 13., vasárnap

Hi people,

really sorry for becoming more and more lazy...so what happened in the last more than one week?

Last saturday and sunday my parents were here, it was so cool to see them :) Of course I got a lot of things from them: túró rudi, pálinka, apples, paprikas, homemade jams, chocolate, first I was very shocked because of the two big bags, but to be honest now I'm happy that I have a lot of things :) On saturday we went to Ljubljana, it was rainy, but still enjoyable, it's a nice city :)


In the evening we had dinner in Maribor, I had to show them the pizzeria, where you can cut the pizza with scissors :D

The nex day we spent in Maribor, actually  it was my first real sightseeing tour in Maribor :D I think I showed them every impotant thing. Unfortunately because of the rain we could not go to Pohorje, but we had cevapcici :)

In this week I started to apply for jobs and I had even an interview, so getting the perfect job is in progress :) 

On wednesday as usual we had party, in the dorm we cannot be loud after 10 pm and this rule is very strict, if we do not take it seriously, the security guys come and yell with us...but there is a party room, what we can rent and there we can be til 1 am, so on wednesday we rented that room for predrinking :) it was a good night, the pálinka was very popular :D

The friday was again the day for the guitar and singing, I really like this, just gathering in the kitchen, drinking a beer and singing some songs :)

And the best part of the week was on Saturday, we went to Celje to watch a handball game, Celje vs. Szeged :) The match was really exciting, they were very close to each other at the beginning, but then Szeged became much better and they won :) :) We had tickets for a normal, slovanian sector, because it was too complicated to buy "hungarian" tickets, but fortunately we could change the seats, so we were cheering with the hungarians :) 

It was my first time to exprience shared car system. We went and came back by car too and there was no problem, quite easy to book, and it was much more cheaper and faster than train :)

Oh and funfact for today: in Celje I found out that there is no McFreeze in Slovenia, it was really weird I asked for it, because I thought that everthing is the same in every restaurant, but not, here it's called McSundae :D :D



Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése