Hello everybody,
I'm a bit late, sorry for this, but in this week til now I was really in zombie mode because of the parties and the change of the weather (winter is really coming unfortunately... :/ and I have to find a nice winter coat... :)
So about the trip: it was very cool :) we again rented a car, a really big one, because it was for seven people, represented countries: Hungary, Poland, Croatia, Pakistan, Turkey and Spain, I really like this multiculti :) first we went to Graz, we spent not too much time there, but I liked it, it's a nice town, I could see trams again :D (I miss Budapest :/) The next destination was the Gesäuse National Park, before Erasmus I didn't know that I love nature that much, but I do, it can be so beautiful :)
After Graz we went to Hallsatt, it's a very cute place, like in a farytail, it reminded me a bit to Bled, I would be nice to go there again during summer and I'm planning to buy a house there, right after my volvo, piano and house at the sea :D
After Hallstatt we spent the night in a nice apartment in a small village with a great view:
On Sunday we went to Salzburg, it's a great city, very beautiful :) We visited a lot of places, castle, churches, fortress, hauses of Mozart and of course a Manner and Mozartkugel shop :)
Actually just driving in Austia surrounded by mountains, hills was very cool and enjoyable:
Monday was the day to have some rest and preparing for the halloween party and it was the first day for me to cook here...okay, I just made pasta with tuna and pesto, but still I did sg :D
On Tuesday afternoon with a few people I went to the top of a hill close to the dorm, one girl brought her guitar, so she was playing and we were singing and enjoying the sunset from the hill :) (Sorry I made no pictures, but next time I will ;)
On Wednesday I was running and finally went for picture for my CV, so my CV is ready, I just have to convince to myself to start applying for jobs, but I really don't want go back to the reality from the "Erasmus life"... :D and in the night we had party again, ahh life is hard here :D
On Thursday I was mainly suffering because of the two parties :D
I think this is the first week when I really started to miss my family, friends and Budapest, after the trip to Austria it was very weird because I just really wanted to speak with sy in Hungarian...but my parents will come to visit me, so porblem solved ( or at least I hope so) :)





Nincsenek megjegyzések:
Megjegyzés küldése