Hello everybody,
I should finish this blog, right? :D So how was the last week before Christmas? I finally managed to go to watch a handball game and it was very exciting and for free, so I was a bit disappointed that I just discovered this good oportunity at the end of the season, but at least I discovered it :) and that day was really good with the handball game, dinner at chinese and party :) On the week of my departure I was very excited, I wanted to go for Xmas shopping and just go home as soon as possible, but I still had an exam, so I was pretending that I'm studying :D
Christmas at home was great, I love Xmas, my slovanian presents were popular and it was really good to be with my family again :) and speeking in Hungarian. At the beginning, fo 1-2 days I was still sometime thinking in English, it was funny, but then it disappeared. After one week at home I returned to Budapest because of my exams and of course because of New Year's Eve. It was super cool to meet with my friends and celebrate the new year and my birthday with them :) I even had Erasmus friends as guests in Budapest. I hosted them and spent with them one day in the city, it's always a pleasure to show my amazing city to foreigners :)
I travelled back to Maribor by train, it was 7 hours, but quite comfortable, the worst part was going to dorm from railway station, because it was snowing all day and I couldn't pull my suitcase, I was so exhausted after that walk.. worst walk of my life probably :(
At first it was a bit strange to be Maribor again, because after seeing my family and friends I missed them much more than before and I felt that I was there only because of exams and it was not the same Erasmus as at the beginning...But later I came up with the idea to create a bucketlist for Maribor and fortunately I managed to complete a lot of bullet points of my list:
- Go to Pohorje
- Go to cinema on Monday
- Go to museum
- Go to Noomm
- Go to Falafel
- Go to spa
- Go to sushi place
- Go to bell tower
- Go to Fuego
- Go to dorm gym
- Drink turkish coffee in Bascarsija
- Eat layered cake
- Eat burek in Baščaršija :D
- Check the big heads near Lidl
- Drink coffee in Luft during sunset tonight
- Eat filled chimney cake (panky way) in front of the church
- Go to Casino
Hmm...yes, these three weeks were very busy and really enjoable :) (and now I'll cry :/)
The packing and saying good bye part were very said, at dorm we were living like a big family, I got so many hugs and good wishes... :)
To summarize it was an amazing period of my life, probably one of my best decisons in my life, I met a lot of great people, made frinedships with them, saw beautiful places and I could just enjoy life :)
Nincsenek megjegyzések:
Megjegyzés küldése