2016. október 23., vasárnap

Hello,

here I'm again. My third week in Maribor is almost over, unbelievable :)

This week was a really good one, it was the first one without programs by ESN, so I could plan my days. I liked the programs by ESN, but somehow without them this week was very calm and nice :) For example I discovered a cute honey shop, I got my first haircut here, I took a long walk along the Drava :) and unfortunately I had to make some homework :(

On friday a few of us from the dorm visited a hungarian guy in Ptuj. It was very nice, we were walking in the city, discovered the castle, had a coffee and in the evening we were cooking "gulyás", it was delicious :)


Saturday was the day for hiking, it was a 20 km trip to the top of Pohorje with two polish girls, I enjoyed it a lot :) the surprising part was that there was a huge amount of snow on the top of the mountain, I didn't expect that much... Today I really can feel my legs :D



To summarize my status: My connection with the euros is still not the best, my purse is always too heavy because of the coins, I'm still searching for a good bakery, the bus tickets are extremly expensive (2,3 euros for 30 min.) but I can eat free with coupons, the nature is beautiful, the town is very nice, and the people too, so I'm still really enjoying being here :) :)

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése